For questions regarding registration or training, please contact the Training Department by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org (due to the high volume of received emails, please allow 2-3 business days for general training questions and concerns).
Training Registration Link & Instructions for ALL STAFF (You will need to make sure that you have your Arc email and password ready. If you do not have this information, please contact your supervisor for assistance):
CURRENT STAFF: Twinsis Link for Training (For useful links use the MORE LINKS tab when logging into Twinsis)
Click on this link to view a copy of the instructions for viewing and registering for training. Twinsis Viewing and Registering for Trainings
Click here for a Registration and Training Cheat Sheet
To watch a short instructional video regarding the registration process, please click here: Training Registration Video
You may also click on this image to be taken to a short presentation on navigating Twinsis (Note: You must be logged into your email or be ready with your email address and password to access this document).
Remember: for expired trainings you will be required to email Bramnarine@thearcofpgc.org to allow an extension so you can register for that training. If you can not attend a training you are registered for please make sure to cancel your registration or risk being charged a $25 No Call No Show fee.
- For a link to frequently asked questions regarding Twinsis and training, please follow this link: Q & A
- To access your Arc email follow this link Arc Email (if this is the first time you are accessing your email you will go through a one-time-only authentication process that will require you to enter in your cellphone number to receive a confirmation text).
- For transcript requests you must complete a transcript request form and turn it into the main office along with the appropriate fee (click here for the form: Transcripts Requests).
- Follow this link to access your ADP Workforce Now portal (ADP Online Registration and Access Instruction).
- Interested in brushing up your Microsoft Office Skills? Click here for some Free online Microsoft Training