Welcome to The Arc Prince George’s County Staff Development and Training Page. Please review the information carefully for important resources to help you navigate to the information you need about your training. For questions not answered on this page, please contact the Training Department by emailing the Staff Development and Training Coordinator, Sarah Holmes at email@example.com (please allow 2-3 business days for general training questions and concerns).
Training Registration Link & Instructions for ALL STAFF (You will need to make sure that you have your Arc email and password ready. If you do not have this information or if you have lost your password, please contact your supervisor to submit an IT Request):
CURRENT STAFF: Twinsis Link for Training (For useful links use the MORE LINKS tab when logging into Twinsis)
MAKE SURE TO VIEW IMPORTANT UPDATES ON TWINSIS TRAINING PAGE REGARDING COVID-19 AND WHEN ATTENDING ALL TRAINING MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL SAFETY PROTOCOL AND DO NOT ATTEND A TRAINING IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL (REPORT TO YOUR SUPERVISOR).
Expired trainings you will be required to email your supervisor to get request to open your training. If you can not attend a training you are registered for please make sure to cancel your registration or risk being charged a $25 No Call No Show fee.
To watch a short instructional video regarding the registration process, please click here: Training Registration Video
Important Training Resources:
- Completing Online Training Powerpoint Aug 2020
- Mandt Systems Training Website.
- Training & eTracking Solutions (New staff online and eBadge Training Site).
- You will need your username and password which was supplied to you by the training department.
- For transcript requests you must complete a transcript request form and turn it into the main office along with the appropriate fee (click here for the form: Transcripts Requests).
- For a link to frequently asked questions regarding Twinsis and training, please follow this link: Q & A
- CMT Renewal Instructions (How to renew online)
- CMT Renewal 2 Year Update Review Packet
- MBON Medication Technician Verification Site (To search for your license number make sure to select “Medication Technician” for Profession and “All” for License Type).
- American Red Cross Certificate Look-up
- Willowbrook (History of de-institutionalization)
- Unforgotten: Twenty-Five Years After Willowbrook – Full Movie
- Interested in brushing up your Microsoft Office Skills? Click here for some Free online Microsoft Training
Important Supervisor Training Resources:
- Supervisor Staff Training Review
- Submitting an IT Request
- Adding DSP to Residential Home
- CMT Renewal Packet Review